As BSO’s Digital Marketing Manager, your role is to conduct online marketing activity that attracts target BSO prospects to the website and captures their contact details to add to the lead database for nurturing.
Your objective is to attract target BSO customers through earned, paid, and owned digital media, using effective digital marketing techniques to position BSO as a market leader in network, cloud, and hosting for global digital businesses.
You are part of a growing global marketing team that is based in London and reports to the Global Marketing Director. This role will be an integral part of the team as you will manage our newly launched website.
Your responsibilities include:
- Increasing BSO’s website traffic, reducing bounce rates, and optimising the visitor experience
- Accurate and detailed reporting of BSO web traffic using Google Analytics, providing actionable insights on where to focus efforts for improvement
- Working with an external agency to improve SEO
- Writing SEO-optimised website copy based on detailed keyword analysis, including blog copy and product/industry/solution pages
- Improve BSO’s search engine rankings for key search terms
- Running effective PPC/Adword campaigns with the support of the external agency
- Ensuring website generated leads are properly nurtured on Hubspot and allocated to salespeople in collaboration with Marketing Automation Manager
- Managing BSO’s digital content calendar including blog and social media messages
- Growing BSO’s social media channels (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter), improving engagement rates and online community management
- Support BSO-owned webinars by Zoom
- Managing Sociabble, BSO’s internal social network that enables social selling and employee advocacy via its digital content repository
- Streamlining internal communications and organising internal events from strategy announcements and All Hands calls to employees engagement campaigns and company offsites
- Identifying digital media platforms that would complement BSO’s SEO efforts, pitching content, and writing SEO optimised articles
- Collaborating with Sector Managers to understand the specifics of their target industries and apply this understanding to digital content and communication
- Managing BSO social media profiles and provide guidelines/training for BSO salespeople on how to effectively use social media
- Managing agency relationships
- Assisting with ad-hoc marketing duties and projects
Skills & Qualities
You must have a minimum of 3 years of professional B2B marketing experience and have proven results in digital marketing campaigns from previous roles.
You are able to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the wider team all over the world
- Organise your workload effectively and prioritise according to the impact of the project/task and its alignment with BSO’s marketing goals
- Implement effective inbound marketing techniques
- Articulate BSO’s value proposition, understanding the financial, tech, and IT infrastructure industries
- Use Hubspot CMS effectively
- Use Google Analytics and reporting to drive your marketing activity
- Deliver to a deadline and manage stakeholder expectations
- Write effective SEO-optimised copy suitable for a B2B audience
- Organically grow B2B social media channels
- Conduct detailed keyword analysis and implement activity to drive improvements
- Work as part of a team with a shared mission, but also focus on your individual work and responsibilities
- Work on joint campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing Automation Manager and Sector Managers
- Use Hubspot, Asana, Slack, Google Docs
- Fluent in English, the French language is a plus but not mandatory
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!