As part of our ongoing growth we are looking for a System Administrator run both customer and internal platform:
- Audit of client architectures, participation in responses to tenders
- Implementation of platforms room accommodation, systems, and network configuration
- Deployment of software as pre-requisites customers (Linux Debian/Redhat)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Monitoring of progress with the project manager
- Taking into account incidents platforms
- Analyse the causes, resolution, and feedback to customers
- Analysis of requests for changing platforms
- Actions or scheduled maintenance
- Being part of the SI evolution
Skills & Qualities
- Able to speak fluent French and English
- Total control of the installation and administration of GNU/Linux (Debian Mandatory) Scripting Bash Shell, Python, Ruby. Puppet and/or The Foreman, Ansible knowledge.
- Configuration, administration, and fine-tuning servers Web Nginx, Apache, mod_php, phpfpm, MySQL, PgSQL, Cassandra.
- The ability to work with a team composed of a large panel of skills is required.
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!