Expanding Connectivity: Exploring Challenges and Solutions for Trading in New Markets_
Stay ahead of the curve and enhance your trading capabilities with this exclusive report_
Acuiti, in collaboration with BSO, presents a comprehensive report that delves into the dynamics of expanding connectivity for trading in new markets. Based on interviews and surveys with senior executives from 76 proprietary trading firms, hedge funds, and bank execution and trading desks, this report unveils valuable insights and key findings.
Discover the highlights of the report:
- Trading firms seek to expand strategies into new markets, coinciding with exchanges' significant infrastructure and technology investments
- While these markets offer promising opportunities, the cost of establishing connections is often high, and the entry process can take time and effort
- Traders find Asia the most attractive region, closely followed by Latin America
- Latency has emerged as a crucial factor, even for firms not primarily reliant on it for their strategies
- More and more firms are turning to third-party providers to meet their connectivity needs, ensuring cost efficiency and timely access
To access the complete free whitepaper and gain in-depth insights, kindly fill out the form.
Download the Report_
The people behind this cloud connectivity report_
BSO is a global pioneering infrastructure and connectivity provider, offering tailored cloud solutions and serving over 600 data-intensive businesses. BSO’s network comprises 240+ PoPs across 33 markets, 50+ cloud on-ramps, is integrated with all major public cloud providers and connects to 75+ on-net internet exchanges and 30+ stock exchanges.
Coleman Parkes is a vastly experienced and independent research agency specialising in B2B and with a track record for gaining insights from key decision-makers across global markets.