Effective Date: 24 May 2022 (United Kingdom)
BSO has an excellent reputation with customers, employees, vendors and partners. We all must ensure we take responsibility for maintaining and enhancing our reputation. BSO Group Policies, Terms and Conditions and Code of Ethics give all parties the information needed to make sure we are successful in our mission in upholding the high standard of conduct to which BSO is committing.
- BSO Acceptable Use Policy
- BSO Anti-Bribery Policy
- BSO Business Partner Code of Conduct
- BSO Code of Ethics
- BSO Data Protection Policy
- BSO Environmental Policy
- BSO Modern Slavery Statement
- BSO Statement & Policy Prohibiting Illegal Discrimination
- BSO General Terms and Conditions (English)
- BSO General Terms and Conditions (French)
Any queries relating to these policies, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or comments about these policies, please email us or write to us at:
BSO SC Limited, 2nd Floor, Office Suite 202, 13 Wentworth House, Eblana Villas, Dublin 2, IRELAND
For information about how to contact BSO please visit our contact page.