We are looking for someone ambitious and analytical to take responsibility for driving traffic to BSO.co. In this hugely-valuable and exciting role, you will be given a lot of autonomy to run our digital marketing strategy as you see best. You will be responsible for providing recommendations on SEO best practices and you will work with internal and external stakeholders to continually develop this channel, utilizing both on-site and off-site techniques.
You will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of our marketing and product performance using Google Analytics. This is a developing role within the marketing team at BSO so the scope for growing it will depend a lot on your own set of skills and expertise. You will report directly to the Global Marketing Director.
- Support with training of stakeholders to enable them to self-serve.
- Drive traffic to the website.
- Own and manage the relationship with our Digital marketing agency.
- Ensure BSO is following Digital Marketing best practices.
- Manage PPC campaigns and content syndication (subject to budget approval).
- Support the team with tracking requirements and implementation.
- Manage and maintain Google Analytics implementation.
- Provide monthly website and social media reporting.
- Analyze digital data including traffic sources, engagement on website and social interactions and provide ad hoc and monthly insights.
- Build and execute the SEO strategy focused on user growth.
- Monitor competition activity and trends in online community tools and applications
Skills & Qualifications
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!