The Data Analyst in the Vendor Contract Database Management team will be primarily responsible for managing and optimizing our vendor contract database, ensuring that all active contracts deliver useful and active services, and identifying unused, underutilized or duplicated services. This role is crucial in supporting strategic decision-making and driving cost savings.
You will be working with a global team, your time schedule will be based on the Europe’s timezone.
Vendor Contract Database Support:
- Maintain and optimize the vendor contract database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Support the implementation of tools and practices to validate and ensure the accuracy and reliability of data stored in the contract database.
- Conduct detailed analysis of active contracts to ensure that the services rendered correspond to active and useful services.
- Assist in analyzing service usage data, identifying and highlighting unused or minimally utilized services.
- Identify and report instances of duplicate or overlapping services, ensuring optimal cost-efficiency and performance.
- Assist in developing and generating periodic reports on contract status and utilization to relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the interpretation of data findings.
- Provide feedback to the relevant teams to improve the tools, data flows and/or processes to ensure vendor contract data quality in the long term
- Collaborate with procurement, finance, operations, to support organizational goals and objectives
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Experience in a Data Analyst role, preferably in a telecommunications or related industry.
- Proficiency in utilizing data analytics tools and software (Google Sheet, Excel, Worksheet proficiency).
- Analytical Skills: Ability to scrutinize and analyze data effectively.
- Attention to Detail: Consistent thoroughness and accuracy in handling data.
- Problem Solving: Capability to identify, analyze, and resolve data and contract-related issues.
- Teamwork: Ability to collaborate within the team and with cross-functional teams.
- Language: Fluent in English
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!