As part of our growth, we are looking for a network engineer in charge of customer platforms.
Your main tasks:
- Ensure smooth running of computer facilities, manage installations, configurations and daily backbone maintenance
- Ensure smooth running of LAN/MAN/WAN i.e. ensure support level 2 and 3 switches, routers, load balancing, cloud infrastructure
- Ensure engineering in the IP and transport networks
- Provide support level 3 to the Network Operation Center
- Manage peerings and load balancing between network links
- Provide technical support for physical deployments
- Design network to meet the internal and customer requirements
- Willingness to undertake international travel on occasions
Skills & Qualities
You have 5 years experience in a similar field is required:
The French language is a plus but not necessary.
- Routing protocols: MPLS, MPLS-TE, BGP, OSPF,
- Security: Firewalls Juniper/Fortinet, IPSec, SSL
- Lan architecture: Vlan, STP, Gateway redundancy
- Control of network equipment and CISCO, BROCADE, and Juniper is an advantage
- Supervision SNMP
- The notion in transport network: WDM, SDH
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux
- CCIE Level but the certification itself is not mandatory
The ability to work with a team composed of a large panel of skills is required.
Finally, you don’t crack under pressure, you have energy and enthusiasm, you are able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!