The Project Manager must be able to understand the business priorities and technology landscape in order to deliver revenue and cost savings to the business effectively and on time, whilst providing the customer with an excellent experience.
- Manage the implementation of customer-driven (revenue) projects from order to cash
- Manage the implementation of backbone-augmentation/cost saving projects to the business
- Manage the delivery of service packages sold to managed-service customers, such as predefined support packages for MAC activity post-delivery
- Providing customized presentation materials for customer meetings
- Attend customer meetings to discuss Service Delivery
- Interface with suppliers and service providers
- Deliver projects within time, scope and budget
- Site visits where geographically appropriate
- Focus on continuous service improvement
- Provide an excellent customer experience
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years in Telecom industry, data centers and IT related technical support roles.
- Fluent in English is a must. Proficiency in other languages will be an advantage but not a must.
- The role requires effective communication with all BSO offices in UK, France, Casablanca, USA, Davao, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Eager to learn new technology and global markets. Positive thinking to get things done.
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!