Are you looking for new countries to expand your business?
→ Are already established in several countries and you wish to develop your activity.
→ Are present in the Nordics but want to optimise your presence and connections with your other sites around the world.
This special content is for you!
At BSO, we have spent decades deploying a global network covering 240 points of presence in 33 countries across 6 continents. Our high-expertise in international networks allows us to successfully support your international deployment.
With our partner Netnod, a port of connection to the Internet Exchanges in the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norge, Finland), we combine our expertise with their strategic positioning in the Nordic countries to offer you a bespoke service.
Why are companies expanding in the Nordics and why should you consider it?_
European and international companies are increasingly attracted to expand their activities in the Nordic countries: operating sites, offices, sales outlets, etc. And for good reason: the Scandinavian countries have great economic potential.
The Nordic countries are global leaders in the digital economy with some of the highest Internet access rates in the world and a track record of technical innovation. The Nordics are consistently at the top of the Global Innovation Index, with Sweden taking one of the top two spots every year since 2011.
The Nordic region is also seeing a data centre market boom driven by cheap, renewable energy, excellent connectivity, a quick time to market and enormous investments from cloud and hyperscale companies.
- Cultural proximity: this area remains a logical follow-up to prospecting after neighbouring markets, with its high purchasing power, its European culture and its openness to innovation.
- Great infrastructures: quality infrastructure and logistics, exporting to the Nordics, whether for your sites or to sell, is made easier by their sense of organisation and the great trust they place in you.
- High level of life and great budget: 25 millions potential customers with the highest incomes in Europe.
- An easy way to export internationally: in the Nordic countries, everyone speaks English.
- Innovation mindset: Nordics are an excellent lab and excellent test export markets for new products.
Together with thriving data centre, colocation and hosting markets, the Nordics also has fast, redundant connections throughout the region as well as excellent connectivity west into Western Europe and east towards the Baltics.
Copenhagen, one of the fastest growing peering hubs in the region, offers less than 20ms round trip time to many European cities. Stockholm, the most interconnected city in the region, has some of the highest Internet Exchange traffic in Europe together with low latency, redundant routes to the Baltics.
How BSO and Netnod can help you?_
BSO combines its expertise as a provider of infrastructure solutions and high availability connectivity with the expertise of Netnod the major Peering Hub to the Internet Exchanges in Scandinavia to offer you a bespoke Remote Peering service.
Remote Peering simplifies how your organisation peers across Scandinavian Internet Exchanges. This is the most direct way to exchange traffic with other networks and gain visibility into traffic patterns and flows between peered networks. Our service includes your IX connectivity and management of individual ports membership fees.
In the Nordics, BSO also has various points of presence to connect your sites and meet your priorities:
- Cloud exchanges: fully bespoke cloud direct connect product that forms a dedicated path between your infrastructure and cloud environment
- High-availability routes to attractive markets all over the world and Data Centres
- Financial exchanges
Benefits of choosing BSO to interconnect to Netnod_
- A more secure and robust connectivity, adapted to sensitive business activities
- Reduced latency, transit costs and administration
- Increased performance, traffic levels and redundancy
- No deployment of hardware or colocation: activate your connection in a matter of days with minimal investment and no risk
- Easy process: we provide, manage, support and bill you for all your remote peering services (transport packaged with peering services); which means less paperwork