As an Account Manager, you’ll drive Customer enablement initiatives and follow a consultative sales process by speaking the language of the business leaders. Working in partnership with our sales and pre-sales teams, you’ll nurture and grow our existing customer base in the EU markets. .
- Manage revenues protection with renewals and extension of current services
- Position, negotiate, and close new opportunities within existing clients
- Maintain and update sales database accurately to ensure continuity of delivery and monitor tracking of sales processing
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge.
- Manage RFI/RFQ requests with BSO’s internal and Customer teams.
- Seek to understand the digital experience challenges of clients while aligning the ROI of BSO with those challenges to ensure a value-based selling approach.
- Work closely with the technical team to uncover technical obstacles and opportunities
Skills & Qualification
- You are able to overcome new challenge with the help of your entrepreneurial spirit
- 5 to 10 years of experience in account management
- Fluent in English, you are recognized as an inspiring and good communicator a good speaker: you are able to highlights ideas and negotiate to convinced our clients to implement our solutions.
- You are deeply passionate about your area of expertise including Ethernet, IP Transit and Co-location / Hosting, Cloud
- You must be dynamic, flexible and self-starter
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!