We are actively looking for someone able to develop the Product and Service offering for our Cloud and Managed Services Offering. To do so, you will be in charge of:
- Working globally with the key stakeholders to build a market-leading offering and develop the GTM Strategy.
- Identifying and understanding our client’s core services concerns within their cloud infrastructure environments
- Developing an execution plan with the Regional Sales Directors which addresses maximum account coverage through direct end-user interfaces as well as leveraging our Partners
- Implementing strategies to create strategic account wins resulting in large deal sizes based on a heat map and key areas for expansion
- Collaborating and aligning with local Account Executives to prioritize and define go to market strategy within their most strategic and largest up-sell potential accounts
- Working with our marketing team to develop effective messaging into our regions
Skills & Qualities
- Fundamental understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, and cloud-networking technology like SD-WAN applications.
- Must understand the NEED of the client and improve the EXPERIENCE: ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the BSO product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking industry at a business level
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program, and project initiatives in cloud networking for various types of organizations
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities. Able to speak English & French.
- Flexibility & Entrepreneurial spirit
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!