As part of our growth we are looking for a Paralegal / Junior Legal Counsel (6 months - Extendable Contract) in charge of providing a strong support to our legal team.
- Assisting in providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice on legal topics (e.g., fintech, labor laws, corporate, etc.)
- Assist with the review and negotiation of client and vendor agreements and in furtherance of internal compliance initiatives and procurement.
- Handle and assist in a variety of other issues and projects that arises
- Research and highlight legal issues related to commercial contracts, outsourcing and technology including emerging technologies (i.e., cloud, artificial intelligence/machine learning, fintech, data usage, etc.).
- Identifying and escalating concerns (and solutions) to our Chief Legal Officer and others (e.g., Compliance) as appropriate.
- Organizing, implementing and maintaining the legal app database of the company.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in the legal department of a company or at a law firm
- Legal background or BA studies in a similar field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!