We are looking for a meticulous and adaptable ERP Sales Administrator to manage our Sales Orders process (SO Process). In this role, you will verify information shared by our Sales teams, and build the sales orders directly in our ERP. You will be in charge of the SO process from its creation to its confirmation. You will be working closely with the sales team globally and report to the ERP team. To ensure success, the ERP Sales Administrator should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills, and have excellent communication skills.
The goal will be to contribute to the highest quality of data and process compliance.
- Receiving sales requests and processing orders.
- Building the products/services.
- Ensuring a 100% compliance rate of the process.
- Verifying data including services/products, legal wording, and customer’s data.
- Being the main point of contact for all Sales teams globally.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Communicating important feedback to relevant departments.
- Working daily with global teams (Singapore, Dubai, Istanbul, Paris, London, New York and Chicago).
- Updating Sales Pipelines.
Skills & Qualifications
- Up to 2 years of previous experience as a Sales Administrator, or a similar role.
- Experience with an ERP would be advantageous. Ideally Odoo.
- A good understanding of the importance of process compliance.
- Proficiency in English. In addition, French would be appreciated.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative data input.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under a different Time Zone (European Time Zone)
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!