BSO has grown significantly over the past decade, in terms of revenue, customers, network and the level of service we deliver to our customers. This is why the Global Account Director role is pivotal in managing ang growing our existing client base.
- Build strong relations with our most valuable clients in order to maximize sales volumes and margins.
- Contribute towards the elaboration of a business strategy and growth plan for the portfolio and for your key customers; Identify strategic opportunities and define short – medium-term priorities.
- Serve as the primary interface acting as a first point of contact for all services opportunities and challenges.
- Manage and grow revenues streams between new services or revenue protection with renewals and extension of current services.
- Identify and drive significant new revenue growth within existing client base by increasing wallet share.
- Be owners of bid management process and co-ordination of internal functions to complete customer facing proposals
- A flexible commercial person who is able to absorb the benefits of the BSO proposition and articulate this to clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10 - 15 years sales experience selling technology within the Financial Sector
- Eloquent and with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of achieving and over achieving Sales Targets
- Entrepreneurial mindset to build a substantial client base.
- Energetic and ambitious individual with can-do/ will learn attitude
- Customer/Relationship management experience essential
- Experienced at operating at C-level within prospects
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines and business forecast expectations
- Professional manner with strong communication skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels of an organization, must build and maintain credibility with senior executives
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!