This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team, providing a range of administrative support to the office manager and a team of professionals .
- Coordinate the efficient running of the office, including facilities management, health and safety, maintenance, deliveries and shipments
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contracts with office vendors, service providers, and office lease.
- Liaise with third party service providers to ensure everything is updated and stocked in the office e.g stationary, refreshments, cleaning.
- Provide ad-hoc administration support to colleagues such as travel and event bookings
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Provide assistance to company directors and organize onsite hospitality for visitors
- Own the day-to-day operations of the office, including managing the office budget and contracts, ordering office supplies
- Ensure all security procedures are adhered to and liaise with building security re same
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment, laptops, monitors, corporate phones etc globally
- Ensure local requirements such as business permit, fire department inspection are up to date
- Assist with job postings, resume screening, and scheduling interviews
- Liaise with HR Manager in relation to Local HR issues
- Assisting in the onboarding and induction process for all new hires
- Manage and update the Office Attendance roster and Statutory leave - Annual Leave, Sick leave etc and be the P&C point of contact for the local team
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary. Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Responsible of the reporting with government administrations: SSS, Philhealth, HDMF, DOLE
- Coordinate and advise for the benefit claims with government agencies.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR domain
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
If you want to meet this challenge, join us!