As a part of our growth plan, we are looking for an Senior Accountant to provide strong support to our International Finance Department.
- Reviewing, validating and processing customers and supplier invoices;
Ensuring bank reconciliations and revaluation;
- Verifying, allocating, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable;
Following-up debt recovery and outstanding invoices;
- Preparing balance sheet and P&L accounts reconciliations;
- Producing error-free accounting reports;
Supporting month-end and year-end close process;
- Assist with inter-companies’ reconciliations work as our organization is international;
Supporting tax reporting;
- Processing and managing payroll and expenses;
- Assisting with all other administrative tasks and ad hoc duties.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in an international accounting environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing in French and English
- Highly experienced in high paced / volume environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good attention to detail
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!