BSO has always provided hosting, cloud solutions and managed services to their clients. We own more than 100 cabinets and a DevOps team of excellence. BSO is recognized as pure player in Managed Services in its market.
Our challenge is to keep spreading our culture of excellence by designing solutions that offer the highest availability and lowest latency in the industry. This is a remote job based in Canada
As part of our ongoing growth we are looking for a Systems Engineer to run both; customer and internal platform:
- Audit of client architectures, participation in responses to tenders
- Implementation of platforms room accommodation, systems and network configuration
- Deployment of software as pre-requisites customers (Linux Debian/Redhat)
- Monitoring of progress with the project manager
- Taking into account incidents platforms
- Analyze the causes, resolution and feedback to customers
- Analysis of requests for changing platforms
- Actions or scheduled maintenance
- Being part of the SI evolution.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in systems installations and administration
- Fluent in French and English
- Total control of the installation and administration of GNU/Linux (Debian Mandatory) Scripting Bash Shell, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration, administration and fine tuning: Web Nginx, Apache, php-fpm, MySQL, PgSQL, Ceph, Redis, OpenIO
- Ability to work with a team composed of a large panel of skills is required.
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!