We are looking for a Finance Manager in charge of providing a strong support of our International Finance Department. You will be in charge of:
- Month-end and year-end close process on several entities
- Reconciling full balance sheet and P&L
- Manage following-up debt recovery and outstanding invoices
- Cash management in different currencies
- Reviewing, validating and processing supplier invoices
- Supporting tax reporting
- Assisting with all other administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
- Direct manager of a team of 2
Your Skills & Qualities
- You must have a Degree in Accounting and up to 5-7 years’ experience in an international and/or IT environment.
- Previous experience within a Chartered Accountancy Office is a big plus
- Ability to work within a team who is located all over the world and composed of a large panel of skills is required;
- Autonomous and adaptable, you can organize yourself, identify priorities levels and have a strong ability for time management.
- You are deadline-oriented Accuracy and attention to detail. You have a thorough knowledge of basic
· Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills. You have proven general Math skills
- You have got a good understanding of your environment and ability to respect confidentiality principles.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!