As part of our growth plans, the HR team is looking for a skilled and proactive HR assistant who will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of BSO globally.
- Assisting with job postings, resume screening, and scheduling interviews
- Liaising with various departments for the onboarding and induction process for all new hires
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Supporting benefits administration and relevant employee queries.
- Conducting initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Supporting the HR manager on all HR initiatives and projects.
- Owning the HR Announcements – New Joiner Posts, Wellness Initiatives etc.
- Preparing of Offer letters, promotion, salary increase letters or contract updates for all French documents.
- Assisting the HR manager in the preparation and maintenance of the HR Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of information, written or spoken, with regards to all employee matters.
- Ad-hoc initiatives as they arise.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in HR coordination or administrative roles. Experience working in a global or multinational organization is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Relevant HR certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of HR practices: Familiarity with HR policies, procedures, employment laws, and best practices in multiple countries.
- Strong communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with employees at all levels and across different cultures.
- Attention to detail: Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organizational skills: Proven ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address HR issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Technology proficiency: Proficient in using HR information systems, applicant tracking systems, and Excellent IT skills, particularly MS office with an ability to learn new systems. Knowledge of Hubspot and Odoo is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French is mandatory
- Displays a high level of personal resilience, and the ability to remain effective in a dynamic working environment.
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!