As part of our growth, we are looking for a GNOC ENGINEER in charge of providing 1st line TECHNICAL SUPPORT to our external customers.
Within a team of 4 levels of helpdesk/network support, you will have to assist our customers with system and network problems via phone or email:
- To provide technical support; answering support queries via phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To ensure security and follow-up for all level 1 and 2 support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To maintain customers IT architecture
- To understand perfectly your team organization and allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation and a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Guarantee proper functioning of the system platforms in the hosting room.
Skills & Qualities
- Previous experience is advantageous but not essential.
- You are willing to learn and improve technical skills
- Ability to work within a team who is located all over the world and composed of a large panel of skills is required
- Autonomous and adaptable, you are able to manage remotely and make yourself available for the different time slot
- Fluent in English and French language is a plus
If you want to meet this challenge, in a human-sized company, join us!